Uzbekistan Photo Tours | Uzbekistan Private Tours
The Uzbekistan Photo Trips are wonderful trips which can take you from majestic cities like Samarkand & Bukhara to the deserts, from mountains to local celebrations. During the whole trip (or part of the trip) you will be accompanied by professional photographers who will help you find the most proper times, places and positions for taking the most amazing photos. This is a great experience for Photography lovers.
CentAsia Voyages can organize your Photo Trips in Uzbekistan designed only for you, for your group. These types of trips can be created any time of the year for any budget.
Visits to destinations like Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Fergana Valley and Shakrisabz offer you lots of amazing photos of Silk Road Architecture, people and their traditions, lovely landscapes and local lifestyle. You can also travel with professional photographers (optional) who will accompany you during your visits and can assist you in finding the most ideal positions and time for taking the best shots with the best light.
Highlights of Photo Tours in Uzbekistan:
- Taking beautiful photos of sunrise & sunset in Khiva & Samarkand;
- Taking the photos of the Architectural Jewels of Samarkand, Bukhara & Khiva;
- Gorgeous landscapes and unique traditional clothes;
- Attending unique national games like Buzkashi;
- Participating in local Uzbek celebrities like marriages;
- Hiking in the most typical mountainous villages where life seems to have stopped in the 20th century;
- Visiting colorful bazaars;
- Immersion with the local population;
- Uzbek national food and art classes;
Make it a PRIVATE UZBEKISTAN TOUR
- Private driver and car for all your needs during the trip, private transport only for yourself;
- Pick-up time of your choosing;
- Flexible Itinerary following your timing and interests (all our Special Interest Tours are tailored individually for each person, following their interests and timing);
- Customizable starting & ending times, start and end all visits and activities in the way you want;
- Several Free options to visit for your choice;
UZBEKISTAN PHOTO TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Shared accommodation in traditional style hotels and homestay; individual rooms available at hotels;
- Guided visits in each city;
- All transfers in Uzbekistan in private vehicles with AC;
- Traditional dance show in the madrasah Allakulikhan in Khiva;
- Dinner and dance, music, fashion show in the madrasah Devonbegi in Bukhara;
- The Central Asia Traditional Costumes show in Samarkand;
- Participating in local festivities as per your request;
- 1L bottled mineral water per person per day;
Prices and Planning
- From $ 86 Per Person per day
- Group, small group and individual reservations are tailored following your interest. Tell us the period of the year and the duration of your visit in Uzbekistan. According to that we prepare an individual tour program for you.
Photo Tour Pick-Up Point
The starting point of the Uzbekistan Photo Tours is Tashkent, though it can start in other cities of the country according to your flight.
- Meet your driver/guide at the main exit of the airport you arrive at.
Samarkand – Aral Sea – Fergana Valley – Bukhara – Khiva – Yurt Camping – Tashkent
The itineraries of Uzbekistan Photo Tours are customizable for each tour request. On average the Photo Tours in Uzbekistan are 12-14 days long and they include visiting most of the cultural and adventure things to do in Uzbekistan. The travel itinerary will be crafted following your request.
Contact us for creating your Private Photo Trip in Uzbekistan.