Uzbekistan Literary Tours| Uzbekistan Tours for Writers & Bloggers | Private Trips
Private Uzbekistan literary tours for writers and bloggers.
CentAsia Voyages offers Special Literary Tours in Uzbekistan for writers and bloggers who want to discover new destinations and who seek unique stories about the life, traditions, culture and true history of this little known region of the world. Our experienced guides will enrich your knowledge about the destination with their stories that you can’t find in any book.
CentAsia Voyages can organize your Literary Trips for Writers & Bloggers in Uzbekistan designed only for you, for your group. These types of trips can be created any time of the year for any budget.
Silk Road Trips for Writers in Uzbekistan will take you to Samarkand or Bukhara that no one could visit yet. Choose your area of interest and let us choose you the most experienced guides/drivers of this area. Start writing your next book or guide or series of stories following the real-life-stories of elder generations living in small Uzbek villages. Talk to the experience-ling-lived people and get into the world which is written in no book. Get incomparably rich information about the ethnography, culture, customs, beliefs and lifestyles of the people living in Uzbekistan.
Tour Activities for Writers & Bloggers in Uzbekistan:
- Visiting the most unusual places of Uzbekistan;
- Meetings and/or interviews with renowned craftsmen;
- Special Culinary Master classes with stories and professional secrets of the chef;
- Visit local marriages and other special events for exploring the cultural highlights of the locals;
- Meeting elder people who have lots of personal stories to tell;
Make it a PRIVATE UZBEKISTAN LITERARY TOUR
- Private driver and car for all your needs during the trip, private transport only for yourself;
- Pick-up time of your choosing;
- Flexible Itinerary following your timing and interests (all our Special Interest Tours are tailored individually for each person, following their interests and timing);
- Customizable starting & ending times, start and end all visits and activities in the way you want;
- Several Free options to visit for your choice;
UZBEKISTAN LITERARY TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Shared accommodation in traditional hotels of your choice; individual rooms available;
- Guided visits in each city;
- All transfers in Uzbekistan in comfortable private vehicles with AC;
- The Central Asia Traditional Costumes show in Samarkand;
- Participating in local festivities as per your request;
- 1L bottled mineral water per person per day;
Prices and Planning
- From $ 79 Per Person per day
- Group, small group and individual reservations are tailored following your interest. Tell us the period of the year and the duration of your visit in Uzbekistan. According to that we will prepare an individual tour program for you. The trip will be planned only for you at the best time and in the best style you want.
Literary Tour Pick-Up Point
The starting point of the Uzbekistan Literary Tours is Tashkent, though it can start in other cities of the country according to your flight.
- Meet your driver/guide at the main exit of the airport you arrive at.
Samarkand– Urgut – Bukhara – Khiva –Tashkent and more
The itineraries of Uzbekistan Literary Tours are customizable for each tour request. On average the Literary Tours in Uzbekistan are 12-14 days long and they include visiting most of the cultural and things to do in Uzbekistan. We can also propose some original places to discover following your interests. The travel itinerary will be crafted following your request.
Contact us for creating your Private Literary Trip in Uzbekistan.