Art & Music Tours in Uzbekistan | Cultural Tours in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistn Art & Music Cultural Tours. A Private Special Interest tour in Uzbekistan for fans of local music and art. Enjoy music & dance shows, art master-classes & visit popular monuments of Silk Road architecture.
Uzbekistan is among today’s leading Cultural Travel Destinations in Asia which continue being discovered by millions of travelers yearly who follow their dreams in order to find Samarkand and the other cities which bring them to the stories of 1001 nights. Most of the tours offered by local tour providers involve in visiting the fabulous monuments of the Silk Road Architecture in the country but still there are so many themes which can beautify any trip. One of these ideas of Cultural Tours in Uzbekistan is building the trip around Art & Music.
Uzbekistan’s art, its music and dances have nearly all colors and flavors of different countries which traveled on the Great Silk Road. It should be called International or Silk Road art rather than local or Uzbek art because all of these dances or melodies take you to various destinations of the Orient.
CentAsia Voyages can organize your Music& Art Tours in Uzbekistan designed only for you, for your group. These types of trips can be created any time of the year for any budget.
Your Uzbekistan Art & Music trip can be organized following your own ideas and they will include all most popular and most unusual activities in Uzbekistan. all guided visits, driving through the Red Desert and the mountains, culinary master classes, amazingly colorful bazaars, meeting with hospitable people and a good deal of Art Shows will help you live the Unforgettable Trip of your Dreams in Uzbekistan, in a small part of the Silk Road.
Highlights of Music & Art Tours in Uzbekistan
- Intro to the Silk Road music & art of Central Asia;
- Participating in Live Music & Dance shows in Bukhara & Khiva;
- The spectacle of all traditional clothes of history of Central Asia at the theatre “El Merosi” in Samarkand;
- A play at the Theatre of Ballet Navoi in Tashkent; 2nd biggest among countries of former USSR;
- Presentation of traditional musical instruments of Central Asia in a madrasah in Samarkand;
- Intro to Silk Road architecture of Uzbekistan;
- Enjoying guided visits in the most visited cities of Central Asia – Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva;
- Visiting numerous workshops & master classes of renowned artists & craftsmen of the region;
Make it a PRIVATE UZBEKISTAN TOUR
- Private driver and car for all your needs during the trip, private transport only for yourself;
- Pick-up time of your choosing;
- Flexible Itinerary following your timing and interests (all our Special Interest Tours are tailored individually for each person, following their interests and timing);
- Customizable starting & ending times, start and end all visits and activities in the way you want;
- Several Free options to visit for your choice;
UZBEKISTAN MUSIC & ART TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Shared accommodation in traditional style hotels and homestay; individual rooms available at hotels;
- Guided visits in each city;
- All transfers in Uzbekistan in private vehicles with AC;
- Traditional dance show in the madrasah Allakulikhan in Khiva;
- Dinner and dance, music, fashion show in the madrasah Devonbegi in Bukhara;
- The Central Asia Traditional Costumes show in Samarkand;
- Dinner with dance show in Tashkent;
- 1L bottled mineral water per person per day;
Prices and Planning
- From $ 92 Per Person per day
- Group, small group and individual reservations are tailored following your interest. Tell us the period of the year and the duration of your visit in Uzbekistan. According to that we prepare an individual tour program for you.
Music & Art Tour Pick-Up Point
The starting point of the Uzbekistan Music & Art Tours is Tashkent, though it can start in other cities of the country according to your flight.
- Meet your driver/guide at the main exit of the airport you arrive at.
Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Khiva
The itineraries of Uzbekistan Music & Art Tours are customizable for each tour request. The popular itineraries include visiting the cultural and architectural highlights of Uzbekistan in Samarkand, Bukhara, Tashkent & Khiva as well as discovering the local music, culture and art.
Contact us for creating your Music & Art Trip in Uzbekistan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org